1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born and raised in Atlanta, currently living in Augusta, GA. My husband and I have two kids - our son, 26, living in Birmingham, AL and our daughter, 16. We love spending time together as a family; we are really close. We share some of the same hobbies such as love of the movies, popcorn, traveling, and hanging with each other.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
With the personal development I have grown to the point to where I find myself speaking positivity in every conversation and aspect of my life. I am super excited to see how livelihood is changing for those I am in business with. I am understanding more about myself through someone else’s view.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
My kids drive and motivate me to continue to set a path for them far away from the poverty line. I was born and raised in the projects, but they will only know about my experience, they won’t have to live it. I appreciate the projects that taught me my work ethic, meaning ‘Go Get Success for Yourself’ and do not wait on someone to give it to you.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
I would say my role model is my sponsor, sister-in-law, friend, and sister in success, Yvette Green, because I have seen many times over the leader she has become. No matter what obstacles were thrown her way, she prevailed with class every time. She is truly the epitome of what success and leadership looks like.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Loyal, Passionate, Optimistic.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Don’t listen to individuals who you aren’t willing to trade places with.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
I see my life as a Three-Star Director, husband retired from the military, son as a Physical Therapist, and daughter in college - living our best life and a successful lifestyle.