Halloween is just two weeks away, so it’s time for more scary truths about the PlanNet Marketing Policies and Procedures. Keep in mind, these rules were all put in place to protect each and every one of our valued PlanNet Reps – but no protection can be in place without some consequences for rule-breakers. So here we go…
*shrieks and screams*
Financial Freedom, Personal Freedom, Time Freedom – at PlanNet Marketing, we want our Reps to feel completely free! But these freedoms come at a cost. *do, do, DOOOOOOOOOO!*
In order to keep PlanNet up and running, and to keep offering the amazing opportunities we have to so many, there are rules that must be followed. At PlanNet Marketing, our rules are called the Policies and Procedures, or P&Ps, as I lovingly refer to them. They govern how we do business every day. They keep me in line, they keep you in line, they keep us all on the same page and protected. Without these, we would be lost! NOOOOOO!
Oh yes, it’s scary, but true. Without the P&P’s there would be no PlanNet Marketing – and that, my friends, is the scariest truth of all!
So, what do we have to do to keep ourselves on the right track and away from the scary shadows of non-compliance? FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!!!! It really is that simple - educate yourself by reading the P&Ps and reading my weekly compliance blog, send any questions or inquiries to Compliance@plannetmarketing.com, and if you accidentally break a rule and I contact you about it – respond quickly with your plan to get back into compliance with the rules.
the consequences for NOT following the rules are dire!!
Violation of the Policies and Procedures, any law, or any act or omission by a Rep that may damage PlanNet’s reputation (even if the act isn’t related to your PlanNet Marketing business) may result in disciplinary action! *WooooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
Here’s the scary stuff – if you don’t follow the rules, PlanNet may elect to:
- Issue a written warning or admonition
- Require the Rep to take immediate corrective measures
- Impose a fine, which may be withheld from bonus and commission checks
- Loss of rights to one or more bonus and commission checks
- Withhold from a Rep all or part of their bonuses and commissions during the period that PlanNet Marketing is investigating any conduct contrary to the P&Ps
- Suspension of the individual’s Rep account for one or more pay periods
- Involuntary termination of the offender’s Rep account
- Any other measure expressly allowed within the P&Ps
- Institute legal proceedings for monetary and/or equitable relief
I know the list above is definitely scary, but remember, the scary stuff is in place to protect you and your business! If you have any questions about today’s scary truths or any compliance matter, please email me at Compliance@plannetmarketing.com .
-- Policies and Procedures Section 9.1 located in your Virtual Office in the Information Center (go to Resources, then Policies and Procedures).
~Amanda Restivo, VP, Compliance -- email@example.com