Q: How do I purchase a ticket to attend the 2017 Las Vegas National Convention or the 2017 London International Convention now that the February 28th online registration deadline has passed?
A: You must now call Customer Support at 470-443-9330 to book your Convention tickets. The price is $199 US per ticket. Please have the following information available when calling:
• Rep ID Number
• Mailing address
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Credit card information
If you're unable to purchase your Convention ticket in advance, there will be tickets available for purchase at the door, pending sell out (but don't wait!).
~Sarah Muscarella, Manager of Customer Support
It’s March and Spring is right around the corner! Depending on where you live, it may already feel like Spring (those groundhogs don’t know what they’re talking about!) and I don’t know about you – but I love Spring! I love to open my windows, get outside, plant some flowers and watch the work of my hands grow. It’s been in the 60s and 70s in my hometown for the past few weeks and I’ve been sorely tempted to go plant some flowers in my front landscaping, but the fear of a late season freeze ruining all my hard work has kept me inside.
Did you know you can start doing some serious planting in your PlanNet business right now?! And you don’t have to worry about an early March snowstorm ruining all your hard work. At PlanNet, we’re seeing nothing but sunny skies and warm temps, folks!
Here at PlanNet Marketing our Reps are given opportunitIes to plant seeds, grow their team, and reap the rewards of freedom!
As a PlanNet Rep, you have the following benefits:
• Sell the InteleTravel home-based Internet Travel Agency product (“ITA”)
• Participate in the PlanNet Marketing Compensation Plan (receive bonuses and commissions, if eligible)
• Sponsor other individuals as customers or Reps into the PlanNet Marketing business and thereby build an organization and progress through the PlanNet Marketing Compensation Plan
• Receive periodic PlanNet Marketing literature and other PlanNet Marketing communications
• Participate in PlanNet Marketing‐sponsored support service training, motivational and recognition functions.
So, start pulling the weeds and tilling the soil, people! Sell some ITAs, enroll some Reps, read your PlanNet emails and attend a Super Saturday or upcoming National Convention!
-- Policies and Procedures Section 2.3 located in your Virtual Office in the Information Center (go to Resources, then Policies and Procedures).
~Amanda Restivo, Vice President, Compliance -- email@example.com