1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born and raised in Laplace, LA (25 miles west of New Orleans, LA). I am a mother of one amazingly smart daughter by the name of Rani who keeps me motivated to strive hard each day. I am newly engaged to my heaven sent soulmate. When you have been through the storm, the sun shines again one day! I love traveling and creating new memories that will last a lifetime, listening to music, and giving thanks back to God - He is the reason for my success! In my past life I worked in sales, banking, and the oil and gas industry.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
PlanNet has helped me identify my true passion; it’s the only company in which I have ever desired to build a team. However, I don't look at it as building a team - I have grown to look at it as helping someone become financially free, or helping them gain time freedom as well as personal freedom! I've grown so much since I started my road to freedom; I wouldn't change it for the world!!
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
My daughter drives and motivates me daily! My goal is for her college tuition to be paid in full so she doesn't have to worry about obtaining a loan to fund her way through.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
I would consider my parents to be my role models! My mother and father never showed us the real struggle as kids; they worked hard to make sure our needs were met. I greatly appreciate everything they did to raise me to be the woman I am today.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Loyal, Motivated, Independent
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Don't give up on yourself - hard work and dedication will pay off in the end!!
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
Five years from now, I will be a six-pushing-seven-figure income earner…traveling the world, helping one family at a time!