1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born and raised in the great city of Akron, Ohio where I attended public school. I have always had a passion for helping people but my specialty was youth. I started my own business helping youth learn about entrepreneurship and also did some small business consulting. I enjoy reading, skating and of course traveling, but one thing I did knock off my list was learning to ride and get my motorcycle licenses.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
PlanNet Marketing has changed my life completely. I have grown from thinking to doing and from being to making a difference.The personal development you get from this company has taught me a lot about ME vs. ME - also the important roles of leadership.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
What drives me is knowing I have the younger generation in my family watching that wants to do better and if I can be that light I will. My motivation comes from my mother - she is my Superwoman!!
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
I really don't have just one role model but again my mother is a woman I watched raise me and battle with cancer and win! She is still here, feisty as ever. All that fight I have in me is because of her.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Persistent, Loving and Loyal.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Never stop learning - personal development is key to your success! Stay out of your comfort zone!! Stop letting "You" tell "You" what "You" can't do!!
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
Celebrating my family with personal freedom (doing what I please), time freedom (long family vacations), and financial freedom (living where I want to, not where I have to) and investing in people and my community.