1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
Born and raised in London, UK, father to two beautiful children - 10-year-old son Mekhi and 5-year-old daughter Maiara. Business started for me when I launched my own music and media company in 2008 and then went on to launching my own clothing label in 2013 and realized the power of entrepreneurship.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
Since joining PlanNet, I have grown from strength to strength through personal development and constantly being pushed out of my comfort zones…as well as understanding the responsibility of leading and helping others.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
I come from humble beginnings and understand that my children and family will not have to go through what I did, therefore I am driven and motivated to secure their futures.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
Honestly...Mr. Donald Bradley! Why? Mr. Bradley has a pure heart and I have seen him as a unique individual but also a friend, father, husband and all round peoples’ champion, and of course he is very successful lol.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Determined, Humble and Adaptable
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Believe in yourself.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
In five years I will be earning multiple millions, have purchased a new home in the UK and holiday homes in Spain and the Caribbean! I will have also retired my parents. :)