1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born in Fort Bragg, NC - grew up here and there, graduating from Dover High School in Dover, Delaware. My first year of college was in Dover and I graduated in Atlanta, GA. Dover is where I call home since I went to high school there. My current city is Columbia, SC. I have three children (two adults ages 26 and 20 and one at home who is 17). I'm a newlywed as of late last year. My past business highlights were in product sales, mainly because of my 9-5. I used to "Share Happiness!”
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
PlanNet Marketing is my first and only company that I've ever team-built. I've never tried to team-build because I didn't think that I was good at it. But the training and personal development has opened my eyes to new possibilities.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
My children drive and motivate me. I don't want my grandson or last daughter to have to worry about tuition costs and starting their adult lives in student loan debt. Thank goodness that my son went into the military. This gives me time to set up my 17-year-old to attend FSU and become the director/producer she dreams to be.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
I would consider my mother my role model. She has always made a way. She worked hard and always stood strong, no matter the struggle and no matter how people tried to destroy her.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Motivated, Independent, and Resourceful.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Don't wait. Just do it. You will enjoy the results even more.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
My life five years from now looks like me paying off my second upgraded home and taking trips around the world with my family AND showing others like me how to do the same.