1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born in Okinawa, Japan and raised in Columbia SC. I am currently living in Columbia, married with four children, and work full time in higher education. I met Mr. Bradley 17 years ago in the beauty industry, sparking my interest in product distribution, marketing, consulting and modeling.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
This has been a major turning point in my life because I never saw myself in a leadership role. My posture is stronger, my daily habits are way different, I've learned the importance of consistency, and having a strong dose of desire to Win!
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
My children drive me every day. My motivation is knowing that I have access to predictable income and if anything happens to me my earnings are willable to my next heir.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
My mother, Patricia Harkless. Since the passing of my father in March 2016, her health declined drastically. Watching her battle a kidney disease was one of the scariest times of my life. She had other ailments that came as well but never, not once did she let it stop her. Depression, loneliness, and despair was in overdrive but because of her faith in the Lord, she pulled through and made a decision to LIVE. I admire her huge heart and strength. I love my Mommy!
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Committed, Loyal and Unselfish.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Chase after your dreams, don't let your why be your why not, don't let FEAR hold you back, take the shot and make a decision to WIN for you and your family.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
I will have FINANCIAL FREEDOM, PERSONAL FREEDOM and TIME FREEDOM all because of PlanNet Marketing.