1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born and raised in London, UK. I still live in London with my amazing other half Andre Sinclair and our two beautiful babies. I love travelling, spending time with friends and family, and watching films. My past business highlights have to be the team becoming a One-Star team and being able to help two others hit Director also.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
It has been completely life-changing. I look at things completely differently, I have a confidence and self belief that I never had before, and I finally feel like I am doing what I was meant to do - helping other people.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
My family, being able to give our children the best life we can, being able to retire my parents and showing them they can be proud of me and the decision I have made to run with this incredible opportunity.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
My mentor Eileen Ross; the reason being, she is one of the strongest women I know but with one of the purest hearts I've seen. I am following her leadership and strive to be every bit the leader she is by following the example she is setting. She has helped me along my journey and taught me so much along the way, and I know I will carry that on with everyone I come into contact with. She is an inspiration.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Passionate - Humble - Determined
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Don't ever give up. Your journey is your journey for a reason and it is preparing you for all that is to come, to help the people that will be coming behind you and develop you into the leader you were meant to be.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
It's looking incredible - I will be a seven-figure income earner, I will be helping people on the way to doing the same thing, and I will have begun to invest income into property. I will also have expanded my family ;-)