1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born, raised, and currently live in Vallejo, California and I am the mother of an amazing teenager. My hobbies are traveling, reading, volunteering, and water sports. My past business highlights include co-owning an adult residential facilities for persons with developmental disabilities for 25 years. I am a first time network marketer.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
Since joining PlanNet Marketing, I have met some amazing people who have supported and fueled my growth. My mentor and coaches have pushed me out of my comfort zone! I never was one to talk on the phone (preferred texting), but in this business, conversations are required. I’m also more open to receiving help and support; in the past I was the one always supporting others with limited return. As Mr. Don Shamley would say, “We don’t participate in abusive relationships!” With PlanNet Marketing I enjoy the positive, professional community that the Bradleys have established.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
My daughter motivates me, and the ability to change my generational bloodline drives me.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
My mother - because she has always taught to go after what I want. She always puts our family first and is one of my biggest supporters. Also Maya Angelou - for every season in her life (good or bad) she moved forward to greatness.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Family-oriented, Determined, and Committed.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Stick and stay, listen to your leadership, surround yourself with positive like-minded people, and make sure you’re not the smartest person in the room.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
Working my PlanNet Marketing business full time, never applying for another job (Six-Star Director), and helping underprivileged communities gain access to safe, compassionate, high quality health care.