1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born in a small town in Fort Deposit, AL. I'm a single mom of two wonderful children - Joshua, and Dajah. My past business experience was nothing like what I'm experiencing now. I'm more motivated in more ways!
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
Since joining this company, I have developed into this powerhouse woman. Being around so many like-minded individuals has increased my level of growth. I thank God for this!
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
My kids drive me. What I do, I do it for them. Seeing other people win sparks my fire! That motivates me.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
My Mom. I've watched my Mom endure so many things in life, and she never complained. She would tell me, “Why complain! The things that you can fix, fix it. And what you can't fix, don't stress over it.”
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Ambitious, Courageous, and Compassionate.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Remain consistent. CONSISTENCY is key!
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
Retired, enjoying my family, and my time freedom.