1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born in Toledo, Ohio. I have been happily married for 21 years. I'm a stepmom of one and a grandmother of two. My hobbies are working out, collecting Hard Rock pins, collecting shot glasses from all of my travels, and collecting anything with cats on it. My passion is to travel and I'm enjoying this opportunity to travel more.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
I have developed the skills it takes to be a successful leader from plugging into trainings (never missing a Convention) and reading. Plus being coachable.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
Being able to help others achieve their dreams and change their lives.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
My Dad. He worked a full time job, had a landscaping company, and worked in his concession stand on the weekends. I get my work ethic from my Dad. I'm always working, but when you love what you do, it does not feel like work.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Competitive, Self-motivated, Passionate.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Keep focused on your goals (write them down and be sure to look at them daily), set a date to achieve your goals, and go for your dreams. Anything is possible if you believe!
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
I will be a seven-figure earner living in a warmer climate enjoying the sunshine and beach. Totally debt free! My Dad will be financially set to live a comfortable life. My husband and I will be making more visits to California to see family. This business will give us the vehicle to change more lives and make dreams come true.