1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama, and live there currently. I have a husband and four kids. I found my love of travel with a past employer where I traveled for the company for seven years. Next to travel, music is my other love.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
My development has been in how I think and react. Now I think for long term as well as the outcome possibilities.My book collection has increased! I definitely watch little to no TV (unless it's something on for the kids), and I’m very particular on how I spend my time every day. My relationships with others have also changed; putting myself around those who are growing professionally more than anything.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
My immediate family motivates me. My husband is my biggest cheerleader, so that pushes me the most. It's hard in this industry to have a spouse that will support what you want 100 percent.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
One person that comes to mind is Ice Cube; to watch him grow in his craft, evolve into a businessman, not just a musical performer, and venturing out into other opportunities has been amazing. I believe you should always continue to mature in your walk to wealth; it never stops.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Loyal, Infectious, and Supportive.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Stay in your lane. When it's your time, everyone will see you shine.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
Five years from now, I will be a seasoned six-figure earner. My children will be exposed to other cultures around the world. My love of helping people will spread across three more countries as well as helping create legacy for four more families!