1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born and raised in Winnsboro, SC but currently reside in Great Falls, SC. I'm married with two kids – Arianna and CJ. My past business experience is in real estate. My hobbies include spending time with my family, reading, shopping, and watching football with my family.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
I have grown so much since PlanNet Marketing I don't even recognize myself, which is a great thing. The biggest change for me is personal development. I never knew that I was in charge of my own success until two years ago. I was always taught to go to school and get a job, but since joining PlanNet Marketing, I know that's not the way. I thank God every day for this amazing opportunity.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
My kids drive and motivate me. I don't want them to ever have to worry about anything. They will not have to struggle or live paycheck to paycheck.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
My parents are my role models. Even though my Dad has passed away, he taught me so much and I am so thankful for him. My mom is the best...I watched her work so hard for her kids; she never gave an excuse, she sacrificed so much for her family, and she just inspired me to be a better person.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Determined, Loyal, Hungry
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Don’t quit and stay consistent.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
Five years from now I will be living on my very private island, debt free and traveling the world.