1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born and raised in Newark, NJ by my grandmother. I grew up in humble beginnings, but was taught to be disciplined and work hard for whatever I want in life. I value family and enjoy experiencing new destinations with those I love. When this business was first introduced to me, I could only dream of doing the things I now do.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
Since joining PlanNet, I have grown professionally, mentally, spiritually,and physically. My mindset and work ethic have grown to a level that has allowed me to exceed my life goals. I would’ve never believed my hard work and perseverance would retire me from teaching at 41 years old. The professional development of PlanNet Marketing did that!
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
Leaving a legacy for my children is what drives me to keep helping people and educating people on this amazing opportunity.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
My grandmother, who raised seven of her own children and raised me, is my role model. She showed me what discipline and hard work looks like. She never gave up at challenges.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Optimistic, Determined, Philanthropic
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Never allow the fear of achieving a goal prevent you from failing your way forward. What you wish to have in life is on the other side of failure.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
In five years, I will be a millionaire and I’m bringing anyone attached with me down the same path to success.