1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights.
I was born in Hampshire, UK and have remained in Hampshire to this day. I am a husband to the amazing Four-Star Director Louise Gatland and father to three amazing children. Current hobbies are motor racing, which I share with my eldest son ❤, and playing darts when I have the time.😉
Before starting this incredible journey with PlanNet Marketing, I previously owned a business repairing motor vehicles and owned my own repair shop. How times have changed now.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
One thing is for sure, I am a completely different person now than before my journey with PlanNet Marketing. I work on self-development everyday, which Is a very important role in our business – from reading to watching short videos (feed your mind).
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
What drives me? I have always loved putting smiles on peoples faces, and with this business, I can continue to do this on a daily basis. Seeing other people WIN drives me to help more people. What motivates me? Self development and helping others be successful motivates me. Having a successful business which gives us time, financial and personal freedom to give our children the life we did not have also drives me.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
Bill Gates and Richard Branson inspire me from a business aspect and also hold a wealth of knowledge.
5. The three words that describe me best are:
Driven, Team Player, and Approachable.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
BE CONSISTENT, be coachable. Trust the process and stay in your lane. ‘If you can dream it, YOU can achieve it. The only limits are within yourself.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
New house, a holiday home, Five-Star Director – continuing to help as many families as possible. Multiple race cars and sports cars