1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights.
I was born and raised in Chicago and I am a single mother of a 12-year-old daughter. My hobby is traveling and I currently manage a school bus company here in Chicago while working myPlanNet Marketing business part-time.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
I have absolutely grown since joining PlanNet Marketing three years ago.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
I'm driven by the fact that when I share this opportunity, I'm helping others add additional income to their household and become a business owner all the while getting paid weekly and monthly to do it.
I set goals early on once I realized that I could secure a legacy for my only child and have unlimited income potential.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
My role model is my mom. I've watched my mom own and run businesses since I was a young child and now I've been using what she has taught me to run my own.
5. The three words that describe me best are:
Committed, Professional, and Hard-Working.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Don't give up! Keep your feet on the gas. Do it for your family and help others do it for theirs.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
I will have a young lady headed to college who won't have to get student loans and will also have several properties instead of credit cards in her name.