1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born in Nigeria, came to the UK when I was three years old, and was raised in London where I currently live now. My hobbies would be my HUGE love for football, both playing and watching, and I’m looking to take up boxing soon as that is another sport I love. I'm also into TV and film, as that was the profession I was in before I became a full time network marketing professional. I’ve started acting school too as thats another passion I have, and of course I LOVE to travel.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
I’m blessed to be frontline to Mr. Bradley, and his personal mentoring has changed me as a person and business owner 100%. I’ve learned how to lead, how to stay calm in difficult situations, and still get the job done when things are not going well.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
I want to be the best in what I do, and I believe I have what it takes to be the best and to help so many people on the way. I have experienced having time and financial freedom over the last three years under Mr. Bradley, so now my biggest drive is helping others experience what I have. I won’t stop until I can bring others with me.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
Simple answer...Donald Bradley - his grace and class and focus on his goals are very inspirational. If I can just implement only 10% of what he has taught me over the years I will still help thousands of people.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
The three words that describe me best are: humble, passionate, and adventurous
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Don't wait...that thing you know you need to do, find a way to do it NOW!
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
God willing, very nice lol, surrounded by amazing friends and family and life-long business partners…oh and Nine-Star!