1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. I currently reside in Smyrna, Georgia with my lovely wife. I like to spend my free time reading. Earlier in my career, I worked for the Atlanta Journal in sales. From there I moved on to become an account executive for AT&T until I started working in home-based businesses for over 20 years.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
PlanNet Marketing has given me the ability to share my gift of being a teacher. It has given me the ability to grow more, learn more, and teach more.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
That growth is the impetus for our desire for PlanNet Marketing to become a legacy company.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
President Barack Obama, because of his ability to have strength and deal with the pressures without imploding. He seemed very calm and cool over the eight years he served in office. I'm sure he was very stressed but never showed it. I hope one day that I can be like that.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Silly, Straightforward, and Driven
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
Travel more at an early age. Monitor your environment. Study how money works.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
Five years older and a lot more calm and wise.