1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born in Waltham, Massachusetts and raised in Vermont. I moved to Windham, Maine in my twenties and have been here since. I'm married to my husband Jason Bowen, with two stepkids, teen boys. We love camping, boating and traveling to the Caribbean. This business falls completely in line with our passions.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
I've grown so much since joining PlanNet. I'm a true believer in personal development and I feel like all of the years I have put into developing myself were finally coming to light right as this company came into my life. I'm learning so much from the leaders in PlanNet…learning how to focus on helping others reach their goals, which in turn will help you reach yours.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
The evidence. I've seen the evidence; I'm motivated knowing that I finally found a business that will truly give me the financial and personal freedom that I so ultimately desire.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
Ray Higdon is a huge influence in my life. I truly believe his coaching is changing the network marketing profession for the better. Jim Rohn is an influence in my life. Three-Star Director Cindy Bruggeman is 100% a role model in my life, as well as many others. She truly represents what leadership should be.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Determined, Hungry, Brave.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
There is no such thing as SUCCESS or FAILURE. It’s success or you quit. You can ONLY fail if you quit. Stay consistent, persistent, and hungry.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
Five years from now my life looks FREE! Lake house and lots of traveling. Debt free.