1. Where were you born and raised; current city; family; hobbies; past business highlights...
I was born and raised in Gary, IN. I currently reside in Columbus, Ohio. I am a divorced single mom of one daughter and three sons. I love a good movie and line dancing for entertainment. I am a real estate and insurance agent; both of these professions allowed me the flexibility to be there at every important event for these now millennials.
2. How have you grown or personally developed since joining PlanNet?
I think since joining this opportunity, my commitment and fortitude has been tested. I am proof to say the integrity and vision of the founder Mr. Bradley has helped me to stay the course.
3. What drives you; what motivates you?
The PlanNet Marketing Pledge continues to be my driving force in the opportunity. My motivation is my children and the residual income that fuels me.
4. Who would you consider a role model and why?
The leadership here in PlanNet Marketing are my role models. I cannot say that I have only one because the truth of the matter is that since I started and have attended the different events, the Founder and our Directors who have presented have all been inspiring.
5. The three words that describe you best are:
Serious, Focused, and Fun.
6. If you had some sound advice to give to anyone what would it be?
It has been proven that the integrity and vision of our Founder Mr. Bradley is respected. The systems he has put in place are there for all of us to win. Following the system is the secret sauce.
7. What does your life look like five years from now?
In five years I will have helped so many families that my old life would not have any RESEMBLANCE.